Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just a formal introduction


 I had to create a blog site. you see for sometime now I have been creating tags on Facebook for people until Claire Slack had shown me the error of my ways when it came to tag creations.

Created using artwork by Jose Cano and scrapkit graciously provided by http://skyscraps-designs.blogspot.com

I had to create a blog site. You see for sometime now I have been creating tags on Facebook for people until Claire Slack had shown me the error of my ways when it came to tag creations.

I have to admit that I was skeptical and somewhat offended but that was my misinterpretation as she did not mean to come out that way.  Since then me and Claire Slack have become good friends and she has taught me.  Today I received a message via Facebook from Claire requesting me to put one of my best tag creations as my profile pic and to message as Claire had put my name towards doing CT work.  I was shocked because I've only been officially tagging for 8 weeks now under Claire's guidance. So To be bestowed with the honor of creating CT work for a mainstream graphical artist such as Robyne Butts is quite an honor for myself.

Upon that Note I would just like to thank Claire and Cryistal for helping me get to where I am today.

So without further ado, I figured that it was high time I created a blog site just to showcase my graphic work.

Though at the moment this site is only using a baseline template but my fiance will help me to create something more pleasing to the eye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment